NightExpress's Plugins Wiki
Allows you to create custom arrows with custom effects!
- Define the addtional Item Stat bonus the arrow will apply on entity hit.
- Item Stats may be positive and negative and can be applied to both - shooter and receiver.
- Additional Item Stats may be as a multiplier to the current stats of shooter/receiver.
- Make arrow do additional damage with any damage type!
- Or reduce the current shooter damage.
- Additional Damage may be as a multiplier to the current shooter damage.
- Make the arrow ignore enemy's defense by a type!
- Or vice versa - add the additional defense to enemy.
- Additional Defense may be as a mutliplier to the current enemy defense.
Custom Actions on Fly:
- Make arrow doing custom actions while flying!
- Such as adding particle trail or whatever you want.
Custom Actions on Hit:
- Make arrow doing custom actions when hit the entity or block.
- Such as damage all enemies in a range.
- Play sounds and particle effects.
- Burn the enemy!
- And a lot more! Check the Actions Guide...
Default module settings are described HERE. There are no additional settings.
Default module item settings and placeholders are described HERE.
This module provides Normal Items.
# Default item settings name: '&6Explosive Arrow' lore: - '&f⚔ &7Dodge Rate: &c-10%' - '&f⚔ &7Burn Rate: &a+15%' - '' - '&7This arrow will &fexplode &7on' - '&7hit and damage all enemies in a' - '&7range of &f5 blocks&7.' # Define additional stats here. # Stats like DODGE_RATE, which are calculated for the enemy, will be applied to the enemy too. So if you want to decrease the enemy stats, put negative number. # # Format: ITEM_STAT : Number # # Add the percent (%) symbol at the end of number to make it work as a multiplier. # Multiplier = (1 + Number / 100). Example: 15% BURN_RATE = BURN_RATE * 1.15, while flat 15 BURN_RATE = BURN_RATE + 15. additional-stats: BURN_RATE: 15.0 # Will add 15% to the shooter's burn rate. DODGE_RATE: -10.0 # Will reduce enemy's dodge rate by 10% # Define additional damage here. # # Format: Damage Type : Number # # Add the percent (%) symbol at the end of number to make it work as a multiplier. # Multiplier = (1 + Number / 100). Example: 15% Damage = Damage * 1.15, while flat 15 Damage = Damage + 15. additional-damage: physical: 10.0 # Define additional defense here. # NOTE: Defense values below are applies to the enemy as negative (reduce enemy defense). If you want to ADD defense to the enemy, put NEGATIVE value. # # Format: Defense Type : Number # # Add the percent (%) symbol at the end of number to make it work as a multiplier. # Multiplier = (1 + Number / 100). Example: 15% Defense = Defense * 1.15, while flat 15 Defense = Defense + 15. defense-ignoring: physical: 10% # Custom actions while arrow is flying. # Check the Actions Guide HERE. on-fly-actions: target-selectors: self: - '[SELF]' action-executors: - '[PARTICLE_SIMPLE] ~name: SMOKE_NORMAL; ~amount: 1; ~offset:0,0,0; ~speed: 0; ~target: self;' # Custom actions when arrow hit the enemy or block. # Check the Actions Guide HERE. on-hit-actions: target-selectors: near: - '[RADIUS] ~distance: 5; ~party-member: false; ~attackable: true; ~allow-self: false;' all: - '[RADIUS] ~distance: 5; ~allow-self: true;' self: - '[SELF]' action-executors: - '[PARTICLE_SIMPLE] ~name: EXPLOSION_LARGE; ~offset:2,2,2; ~speed: 0.1; ~amount: 50; ~target: self;' - '[SOUND] ~name: ENTITY_GENERIC_EXPLODE; ~target: all;' - '[DAMAGE] ~amount: -50%; ~target: near;'